Wedding Planning Blog
Happy Cinco de Mayo! If you're looking for somewhere new to fiesta check out these spots.
As an event planner, I love being able to recommend new things to my clients. That includes food and unique spots to try out. We have compiled a great list of some delicious restaurants to try in the DFW area. From delicious margaritas to mouth watering Mexican fare and unique scenery you can't go wrong with any of these locations.
1. Jose on Lovers - Voted by D Magazine as one of 2017's Best new restaurants. A beautiful, modern design and great food, they even offer some fun mixology classes!
2. Tortacos - A great place to relax with friends and you gotta try their pescado tacos! One of Zagat's rated hottest bars in Dallas.
3. Fernando's - If you haven't decided on who will be catering your event yet, definitely check in to Fernando's. They offer catering and a Paleta cart with fresh fruit treats that would be perfect for any event. They also have great brunch choices.
4. Velvet Taco - If you're looking for somewhere a little more low key, this is the place to be. Unique street tacos and of course yummy drinks.
5. Mi Dia From Scratch - If you're a brunch gal like I am you definitely want to stop by Mi Dia From Scratch. In addition to some great brunch favorites, they have awesome brunch cocktail options if you're looking for something more than your typical mimosa. Although that is definitely not a bad choice.
Even though you won't be able to try all of these great restaurants this weekend you will have a pretty nice list of places to check out soon! Let me know what you thought about them when you go.
Wedding Planner, Mother, Wife, Daydreamer