If you were to go to Google or Pinterest and search "What to bring on your wedding day" it's pretty likely that you will find countless blogs and Pinterest lists on
what a bride should bring on her wedding day, but what about the groom?
Where is his emergency kit or list of things to bring on game day? It is after all, his day too. Don't worry guys, we got you covered.
1. Bring toiletries - just because you're on your game and looking fly doesn't mean your bros will be as prepared as you. Who wants to stand next to a stinky best man? Deodorant, hair gel, a couple razors, travel size shaving cream and some lotion for those dry hands or faces.
2. Mints or hard candy - whether you guys need to cover up hint of whiskey from your toasts in the grooms suite or the smell of the meal one of your guys scarfed down on the way to the venue. Peppermint is also good for helping to sooth your stomach in case anyone is feeling a little bit of performance anxiety before the walk.
3. An extra pair of dress socks or two and undershirts because you never know. While you're at it, pack a nice pair of slightly more comfortable shoes to change into for the reception.
4. Charger for your electronic devices, an iPod and a bluetooth speaker for you guys to play some jams while y'all are hanging out in the groom's suite because as I am sure you are used to by now, the girls are going to take their time getting ready.
5. Tylenol, Ibuprofen or something to kill the pain whether its the hustle and bustle of the busy weekend or too much fun the night before the last thing you want is a headache during your vows. While we're on the subject, pack your vows and if you were left in charge of any other items like the marriage certificate be sure to pack those things the night before.
6. Gifts for your groomsmen. This isn't a requirement but its a nice touch to give the guys a neat keepsake to remember this special day. Flasks, cigar lighters, even customized socks are some fun things to gift.
Just remember don't wait until the last minute to pack! Hope this list helps.
If you still haven't booked your wedding planner or day of coordinator be sure to check out our packages!
Wedding Planner, Mother, Wife, Daydreamer